It was in this division that the roots of the company were founded.
The company operates a number of crushing plants ranging in size from +/- 50 tons per hour to 500 tons from single stage crushing plants to 5 stage crushing plants.
Our fleet of equipment consists of the most modern crushers available, giving the company the ability to produce a wide range of products including roadstone, high quality manufactured concrete sand, base course, concrete aggregates, water-bound Macadam, ballast and filter media.
The division specializes in providing high quality aggregates from greenfields situations for projects situated remote from existing commercial quarries, throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
Particular expertise includes the ability to design our own mobile plants (where we frequently build our own trailers, conveyors, bins, etc.) to effect frequent moves and rapid installation efficiently; the prospecting for suitable rock; operating (and subsequent rehabilitation) of project dedicated quarries and the ability to achieve consistency of products at high rates of production in remote areas.
The division offers a complete service from:
- finding and approving a quarry site,
- testing of stone,
- operating a quarry,
- blast design, practices and optimization of use of modern explosive technology,
- laser profiling of quarry faces,
- computer blast simulation,
- correct crushing plant application,
- producing the required products at the required rate of efficiency,
- rehabilitation of the quarry.